Military Benefit for Veterans and Active/Retired Personnel
To thank the brave men and women of the American and Canadian militaries for their service, Princess Cruises® offers up to $250 free onboard spending money* for veterans as well as active, retired or disabled military personnel. This special military benefit is eligible on any cruise, any time of the year and can be used to purchase a wide variety of amenities and experiences including Lotus Spa® treatments; dining in our specialty restaurants; gifts, jewelry and clothing in our onboard boutiques; and Princess Cruises shore excursions.
Military Benefits: Up to $250 Free Onboard Spending Money*
|14 days or longer||$250 per qualified passenger|
|7 - 13 days||$100 per qualified passenger|
|6 days or less||$50 per qualified passenger|
*Free onboard money is in the form of an onboard credit. The onboard credit is converted to the operational currency onboard the vessel and is applied to the folio of the veteran or active duty personnel's stateroom.
- • This offer is good for only the first or second berth occupied by the military person.
- • This offer is combinable with other Onboard Credit offers.
- • This offer is non-transferable.
- • This offer cannot be used for casino credits/charges and gratuities.
- • This offer is combinable with most cruise fares. Some restrictions apply.
- • Applications to receive this benefit must be made no later than 14 days prior to the cruise departure date
- For more detailed information and to talk to Chris, your Military Specialist, call Chris at 970-250-5673
Military Benefit www.pictureyourparadise.comwww.pictureyourparadise.com